Teachappy CPD Day
About the course
Aimed at school leaders, classroom teachers, wellbeing leads and teaching assistants.
Learn practical, evidence-based skills to support the wellbeing of your class and yourself.
Developed and delivered by author, teacher, and Teachappy founder, Adrian Bethune.
Based on Wellbeing in the Primary Classroom which has sold over 8,000 copies world-wide.
Each delegate will receive a copy of the brand-new edition of the book with updated content and two new chapters.
Delicious lunch and refreshments included.
Sessions take place at various central locations across England.
The 1 day course covers key themes from Wellbeing in the Primary Classroom including:
What wellbeing is & why it matters
Creating tribal classrooms
Mindfulness in schools
The Stretch Zone
Physical activity & the power of nature
The science of kindness
Rewiring the negativity bias
First 10 tickets sold on each course
£125 + VAT
Standard delegate rate
£165 + VAT
10% discount off the full Delegate rate for schools booking 2 or more spaces on the same course
New dates and locations are being added regularly. Can't see a session that suits you? Register your interest and we'll keep you updated with new CDP training days as they're announced.
- 50% refund of the ticket price paid will be offered if cancelling more than 4 weeks before the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable if cancelled within 4 weeks of the event.
- Tickets can, however, be transferred to another member of staff from the same school.
- Places on the course are confirmed once payment has been received.
- The ticket price includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day plus a copy of the new edition of Wellbeing in the Primary Classroom.